Hey guys! Join me on my many adventures!
Being a student at NYU requires one to not only dress well but be extremely efficient with their time. Our days are fast paced and as they say time is money. However, you shouldn’t have to give up good food or eat out everyday. This 30 minute recipe is not only quick and easy but delicious.
You will need:
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1¼ pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 14 oz can of low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- ½ pound of penne pasta
- 2 cups of freshly shredded real parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Start by cutting chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces. Season with ½ a teaspoon of kosher salt and a few turns of pepper.
- Brown chicken in olive oil over medium high heat.
- It does not need to be cooked through at this point, it will continue cooking as it simmers.
- Once chicken is browned, add minced garlic and saute for about one minute.
- Add chicken broth, cream, and uncooked pasta to pan and stir.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed!
My best friends are an extraordinary group of people. They are all so different, yet so much alike. Some friendships I’ve had for years, some are new and growing stronger by the day. Either way, there are some things they all do for every day that I forget to thank them for. I feel like it’s about time to start, because without them, I wouldn’t be who I am today.
1. Thank you for being there not just when it’s convenient for you, but when it’s not. I know that I can call you at 2am and you’ll come running to my side. We all have our own things to deal with and adjustments to make, but you always take a break from your hectic life to make sure that I’m okay. When I need a shoulder to cry on, I know yours is always…
View original post 701 more words
I was going to attempt to review this week’s episode, but I really just couldn’t. Even though I continue to indulge myself in this ridiculous show it seems as if these people really have nothing better to do. The review I have posted really does sum everything up.